Monday, November 18, 2019

Landscape Reparations - Looking at the Landscape as a totality

One of the problems I think with getting rid of Confederate monuments, Confederate named streets is that they are looked at in isolation, instead of considering the entire landscape and realizing it is a white landscape and realizing that there needs to be Landscape Reparations. If you are interested in getting involved join the DeRacialize the Landscape Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/661267871019209/

This is my first postcast on the topic.It is the first Version. I am just starting to think through the issue of Landscape Reparations and I am putting out some ideas, but I also ask the listener to share their ideas. (This doesn't mean I am interested in the rantings of white nationalists.) I think the biggest barrier is people thinking that nothing can be done.



This is the companion piece. I will have more podcasts on what can be done regarding the white landscape.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Rally to change Ervay St. to Harvey Milk St. Sent Robert Jeffress and the 1st Baptist Dallas church a message.

 We are having a rally to change Ervay to Harvey Milk St. This is the street which runs past the infamous First Baptist Church in Dallas, Te...